MENU

Slide

Yomenya Goemon Spaghetti House

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Ninja: I whack you to the left~ meow



Ninja: Then I whack you to the right!!! Muahahah



I would like to proclaim that the pasta at Yomenya Goemon Spaghetti House 
- are carbs that are totally worth having! It's at Level one at someset 313 near marche, the meitaiko pasta is sooooo good!!

Hahahah ok we order a set with the cheese souffle for dessert and we had our pasta, happily paid and walked out of the restaurant, then i was thinking to myself "Mmmmm! sooo satisfied! what should we have for dessert now?!" then i remembered that we both forgotten about my cheese souffle which have not been served yet! Raaaaaahh 

Hahahaha so paiseh so we went back and told them we forgot about it! Hahahah Oh well who cares i enjoyed my cheese souffle anyway. :D



Hehe tony tony chopper! Was catching up with one piece episodes with @leonlimyuzhi last night! Miss kawaii choooooopper~

While watching we were eating seaweed and @leonlimyuzhi was having chips and we got chips powder and seaweed salt all over the bed and kena spank by @leonlimyuzhi hohoho


My new "perfume bottle" necklace from f21.com! So mad kawaii or what!?



Oh my penpal, Angela who was so sweet to send me some rila and one piece love from down under Sydney, Australia! 

Awww so happy coming back home feeling so tired from working the entire day and seeing a "love letter" from Angela! Hahahah i think she secretly would find me damn naggy cos my letters to her all damn long! Hahah plus my handwriting damn ugly hahaha.

I can't wait for my next trip to aussie, then we can finally meet up and talk rubbish + go surfing and diving together! Mad awesome. (:




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

One and Only said...
This comment has been removed by the author.